Do I need a certificate evaluation?

The evaluation of the certificate is not necessary in the case of a non-regulated profession if the foreign university and the degree are listed in the database and evaluated accordingly. Where do I apply for the certificate evaluation: At the Centre for German Education – ZAB. The procedure is particularly suitable for professionals with a university degree in non-regulated professions. This certificate evaluation does not replace the recognition procedure required for regulated professions. Please go to our “Certificate Evaluation” section. There you will find more important information and the corresponding link in your native language.

  • Share this post